https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/254672-stuck_right_hand_column_all_white.html

Stuck: right hand column all white!
Thread poster: alexr
alexr
alexr
Local time: 01:08
English to French
+ ...
Aug 19, 2013

Hi,

I have encountered a problem that, of course, would have to occur in August when the person who could fix it in 5 minutes is away all month on holiday...

For a start, the default settings for languages disappeared. I don't know why...
That's no big problem, I just set them manually each time.
Only mildly annoying.

But, when I open a project, I have blank right pages all down the right hand side (the text to translate).

Does tha
... See more
Hi,

I have encountered a problem that, of course, would have to occur in August when the person who could fix it in 5 minutes is away all month on holiday...

For a start, the default settings for languages disappeared. I don't know why...
That's no big problem, I just set them manually each time.
Only mildly annoying.

But, when I open a project, I have blank right pages all down the right hand side (the text to translate).

Does that mean that the software did not associate the translation memory?

Do you know how to make the text to translate appear in the right hand column?

Best regards,
Alex R.
Collapse

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:08
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
copy source to target Aug 19, 2013

I think you're looking for "copy all source to target" Alt+Shift+ins

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Stuck: right hand column all white!

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »