SDL 2011 not including TM matches in project package
Thread poster: sentrodil

sentrodil
Turkey
Local time: 19:59
Aug 19, 2013

Hi folks (Paul),

when I create a project package in 2011, it creates a project TM, but does NOT add the 100% hits from the analysis (a current example found 132 hits of 100% matches, and more fuzzy matches, but the TM in the project package contained only 10 TU instead of the 132 hits of 100% matches, let alone any of the fuzzy matches).
Where has the "Create Project Memory" from good old Trados 2007 gone?

Or do I do something wrong???
I have even tried to select ""Include Main Memory" at the last screen of project package creation... same result!

Help!! F1 F1 !!

Direct link Reply with quote

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
English to Hebrew
+ ...
If you open the TM in the transltion memory view Aug 19, 2013

...note that there right and left arrow that enable you scroll through the entire TM.
You can also go to Tools > Options > Translation Memories Views and change the number of units displayed under the 'Number of translation units per page' option.

sentrodil
Turkey
TOPIC STARTER
yes but Aug 20, 2013

Hi Shai,

yes, I'm aware of that. What I meant is, when I look at the number of TU under the specific TM settings, it shows just 10.

By the way, this happens from time to time - some projects give the exact number of TUs in the project TM which were shown in the analysis, and some projects are like this example...

reason/conditions of this are still unknown..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2011 not including TM matches in project package

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search