International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Fixing old translation with QA or Xbench Reports
Thread poster: snowyash

snowyash
United States
Local time: 07:04
English to Thai
+ ...
Aug 22, 2013

Hi, I have a question and I hope people with more experience working with various agencies/companies can help me.

One of my frequent client had recently started asking me to do xbench report and naturally if I found any problems with the translation - I will fix it. The thing is, I use Trados so the clients are not paying for 100% matches from their TM. However, a lot of the changes because of xbench or any other QA kind of things are from their TM. I need to setup a good system to charge them for doing these extra work. I need some suggestions? Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fixing old translation with QA or Xbench Reports

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search