Shortcuts about terms in Trados 2011 studio
Thread poster: charlie2017

charlie2017
China
Aug 25, 2013

I'm new to Trados 2011 studio and can't find keyboard shortcuts for using terms recognition, such as inserting a term or toggling between different entries. After a search, it seems unavailable, is that right?

Mia Liou  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 11:22
Member (2011)
English to Chinese
Ctrl + Shift + L Aug 25, 2013

Then select from the list.

charlie2017
China
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Aug 25, 2013

At first, the shortcut shift + ctrl + L did not work and seemed to conflict with another commands in another application. Then I change it to a customized key in Options and it works!

Thanks for your answer and I wish the info can help others.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:22
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
More about Studio shortcuts Aug 25, 2013

Glad that you managed to solve your problem. You might be interested to read more about shortcuts in Studio in a blog article I wrote last week:
http://signsandsymptomsoftranslation.com/2013/08/21/basic-shortcuts/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shortcuts about terms in Trados 2011 studio

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search