"Translation Results" window deactivation
Thread poster: Jason_P

Jason_P
South Korea
Local time: 19:12
English to Korean
Aug 30, 2013

How can I kill "Translation Results" window ?
I do not need to see it.

So, I cleared
Tools > Options > Editor > Automation > Translation Memory > Perform lookup when active segment changes

But, It still activated automatically when I move to another target segment.

I already cleared
Options > Editor > Enable implicit row activation
too.

Tell me how to do it, please.

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:42
English
If you don't need it at all... Aug 30, 2013

... it can be a nuisance as it does reappear every time you go into a segment as you probably found out. What you could do is undock it and move to another screen, or off the edge of your desktop for the time being.

I guess the developers didn't think about the scenario when someone would not want to use a TM at all.

Of course the other alternative is to remove your Translation Memory from your Project Settings and then there will be nothing to look up... like this you can also remove the TM window from view altogether if you like and it won't come back until you reset the window layout.

Regards

Paul

Jason_P
South Korea
Local time: 19:12
English to Korean
TOPIC STARTER
I checked it out. Aug 31, 2013

The first one you told me is good. That is what I wanted.

I need the function of TM, but do not have to check it out every time at the "Translation Results" window, so wanted to turn it off just from the LCD.

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Translation Results" window deactivation

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search