Thread poster: Güzide Arslaner

Güzide Arslaner  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 10:48
Member (2010)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Sep 4, 2013

Hi, I just want to copy and paste the source text into Office Word. It pastes problematically (pastes everything twice and consecutively, I cannot spend time to delete the duplicates), so I thought "print preview" would be a perfect solution since it will most probably create a two-column table.

Already tried the following:

-View In > Print Preview as Source / Print Preview as Target are inactive.
-View In > Print Preview Side-by-side - redirects to the following path and says "This webpage is not found".

C:/Users/X/AppData/Local/Temp/SDLTempFileManager/gstu0uzi.zst/BilingualDocumentHtmlPreview.html

There is AutoDeleteLocked1.lock in SDLTempFileManager folder and it cannot be deleted. I use an updated version of Google Chrome and Windows 7.

-Batch tasks > Export files - does not work.

I cannot use SDL XLIFF Converter for MS Office that is present in translationzone.com as this is a demo version.

I haven't started translating yet and already spent quite some time in the forums since yesterday. And I just want my source text in Word...

Thanks in advance if you offer to make the conversion to help me, but it is not possible as I have too many files.

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 - Print preview won't work

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search