Why are some elements not tagged (Studio 2011)
Thread poster: Olly Pekelharing

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:43
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
Sep 21, 2013

I have a document full of mathematical formulas which Studio neatly converts to tags... but not always! Some of the formulas, while clearly visible in the preview pane, are not visible at all (as tags) in the editor. I have 'Full tag Text' selected. Is there some setting I need to adjust to reveal even more tags?

Thanks,

Olly

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Maybe they... Sep 21, 2013

.... are treated as External Tags and get moved out of the segment altogether? Try using the display filter with All Content instead of All Segments and take a look between the segments.

If that's not it, can you share an example of the problem and explain why you need to see them?

Thanks

Paul

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
External tags Sep 22, 2013

That was it. I wanted to move them as they have been incorrectly positioned (it's no big deal, the client can always position them properly in the final doc). Can you move external tags? I tried once and got one of those 'last child' warnings.

Thanks,

Olly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why are some elements not tagged (Studio 2011)

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search