Suzanne De Loos  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:25
Member (2006)
Italian to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 23, 2013

Hi all,

For one of my clients I did a 20000 word translation Studio, which then came back to me for revision in PDF format. My client will now implement the changes in the target in InDesign, but also asked me to update my TM manually.

I think their must be an easier way of updating the TM, as my client's office already implements the changes in the source InDesign file, which then can be converted in a Studio document (as was the case with the original source file).

Does anybody now what the workflow should be in this case, with the result that the TM can be updated automatically in Studio and inserting the changes made in the source PDF manually in my Studio-file can be avoided?

I hope I made the problem clear:). Thank you very much in advance for suggestions.

Suzanne

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 17

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Worklow revision in PDF/InDesign -> update TM

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search