DorZL Israel Local time: 01:56 English to Hebrew + ...
Sep 23, 2013
I'm trying to work with wsxz files in Studio 2009, but I cannot save back to them.
This is how I try to work with them:
1. Double click wsxz file.
2. Click Finish in Open Package dialog.
3. Click OK in Browse for Folder dialog.
4. Closes TRADOS (since it doesn't go to the new project).
5. Opens sdlproj file from the folder to which TRADOS saved the project.
7. Right click a file under Files in TRADOS and select Create Return Package.
8. Select all files, Next, Browse to the folder where the wsxz is located, selecting it (or creating a new one, the result is the same), and clicking Save. The resulting file cannot be opened.
What if any am I doing wrong?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000
For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.