DorZL Israel Local time: 11:24 English to Hebrew + ...
Sep 23, 2013
I'm trying to work with wsxz files in Studio 2009, but I cannot save back to them.
This is how I try to work with them:
1. Double click wsxz file.
2. Click Finish in Open Package dialog.
3. Click OK in Browse for Folder dialog.
4. Closes TRADOS (since it doesn't go to the new project).
5. Opens sdlproj file from the folder to which TRADOS saved the project.
7. Right click a file under Files in TRADOS and select Create Return Package.
8. Select all files, Next, Browse to the folder where the wsxz is located, selecting it (or creating a new one, the result is the same), and clicking Save. The resulting file cannot be opened.
What if any am I doing wrong?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!