Thread poster: David Rumsey

David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:50
Member (2004)
Danish to English
+ ...
Sep 25, 2013

I am working on Passolo 2011 Translator. I have loaded and set up my MultTerm termbase, but the matches - indicated by a red bracket over the term in the source translation field - are not displayed in the Term Recognition window.

What am I missing?

Direct link Reply with quote

Achim Herrmann
Local time: 03:50
English to German
Window not updated in the background Sep 26, 2013

Hello David,

Retrieving all the known terms from an external applications is not done in the background. So when you switch to the Term Recognition tab it stays empty.

When you then re-select the entry the terms will be displayed correctly. To avoid the re-selection you can undock the Term Recognition tab. Let the window float, move it to your second screen, or dock it elsewhere in UI where it is always on top.

Regards
Achim Herrmann
SDL Passolo Business Consultant

David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:50
Member (2004)
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How do I "re-select the entry"? Sep 26, 2013

Thanks Achim.

What do you mean by "re-select the entry". How do I "select" the term in the source string that has a red bracket on it? I tried hovering over it and right clicking/double clicking. Nothing works. The bracket remains over the word - and I know it's in my termbase, but nothing appears in the termbase window.

Thanks for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Displaying MultTerm results in Passolo

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search