Browsing TM in Studio 2011 - possible? (More than 50 entries, I mean)
Thread poster: Jalapeno
Jalapeno
Local time: 08:35
English to German
Oct 1, 2013

Hi there,

I've finally caved in last week and bought Studio since the number of job requests I had for it started to pick up.

One question that just came up and that I couldn't find an answer to - is it possible to browse a TM, i.e. to simply look at all the entries that are in the TM? I used to do that a lot with the "Maintain" feature in SDLX. When I open the TM in Studio, I only get to see the first 50 entries - and the "Next" arrow at the top is grey and can't be clicked.

Thanks in advance for any help - even though most of you are probably playing around with Studio 2014 right now. I'll save that for next week.

Edit: D'Oh. The arrow I tried to click was for "Next TM", not "Next page in current TM". That's another arrow, a big blue one at the top left, right under the menu bar.

[Edited at 2013-10-01 09:06 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:35
English to French
+ ...
200 Oct 1, 2013

You can also set the number of entries to 200 -> Options TM View ->Number of TUs per page.

HTH,

Bernard

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Browsing TM in Studio 2011 - possible? (More than 50 entries, I mean)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search