Studio 2014 runtime error
Thread poster: philwhite

philwhite
Local time: 00:45
German to English
Oct 2, 2013

I have been sporadically getting runtime error 91: "Object variable or With block variable not set". As I have proceeded through the file, it has become more frequent, to the extent that it is now thrown virtually every time I confirm a segment.

This has now happened in two separate sessions. Restarting Studio 2014 initially cleared the problem, but it has returned again now. Has anyone had this?

Maciej Pawski
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
the same problem Oct 2, 2013

Yep, same hereicon_frown.gif reinstalling didn't helpicon_frown.gif neither did installing trados 2011 and 2014 again.
It's really annoying... I just hope someone will come up with a solution soon.

Maciej Pawski
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Problem fixed! Oct 3, 2013

Ok, I've found a way out of this problem. All you need to do is go to control panel/programs and functions - find Trados Studio 2014, right-click it and choose "fix/repair" (I have a Polish Windows 8). Worked for meicon_smile.gif To be honest, my Trados started to act up to the point of not starting up at all!

philwhite
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 3, 2013

Thanks. Will try that, although it has been well-behaved today so far. Perhaps the computer reboot did it for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 runtime error

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search