Studio 2014 runtime error
Thread poster: philwhite
philwhite
philwhite
Local time: 17:43
German to English
Oct 2, 2013

I have been sporadically getting runtime error 91: "Object variable or With block variable not set". As I have proceeded through the file, it has become more frequent, to the extent that it is now thrown virtually every time I confirm a segment.

This has now happened in two separate sessions. Restarting Studio 2014 initially cleared the problem, but it has returned again now. Has anyone had this?

Maciej Pawski
Maciej Pawski
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
the same problem Oct 2, 2013

Yep, same here reinstalling didn't help neither did installing trados 2011 and 2014 again.
It's really annoying... I just hope someone will come up with a solution soon.

Maciej Pawski
Maciej Pawski
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Problem fixed! Oct 3, 2013

Ok, I've found a way out of this problem. All you need to do is go to control panel/programs and functions - find Trados Studio 2014, right-click it and choose "fix/repair" (I have a Polish Windows 8). Worked for me To be honest, my Trados started to act up to the point of not starting up at all!

philwhite
philwhite
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 3, 2013

Thanks. Will try that, although it has been well-behaved today so far. Perhaps the computer reboot did it for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 runtime error

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »