Trados 2007 not working after uninstalling 2011 trial
Thread poster: ChrisJ
ChrisJ
Japan
Local time: 18:13
Japanese to English
Oct 10, 2013

I have Trados 2007 SP2 and Multiterm 7. After trying out Trados 2011, I uninstalled it through Window's Control Panel (with 14 days left on the trial licence). After this, Trados Workbench started up OK, but I could not open any segments (all buttons in Tag Editor except Open are greyed out and even this does not work). In Terminology Recognition Options, all fields are blank and unchangeable.

As a quick fix, I reinstalled the trial version, and 2007 then worked OK again. But of course the trial licence will run out soon.

Does anyone know how to uninstall 2011 without it leading to problems with 2007, please?

Thanks

Chris

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 not working after uninstalling 2011 trial

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search