An item with the same key has already been added.
Thread poster: Milos Kucik - TETRAS s.r.o.

Milos Kucik - TETRAS s.r.o.
Slovakia
Local time: 05:21
Member (2003)
English to Slovak
+ ...
Oct 16, 2013

Hello;

I have one problem save target form Trados Studio 2011. It is a .mif 11 file. I have done QA and verified it via Xbench and Verifika. No tag problems... but i still have the "Failed to save target content: An item with the same key has already been added."

please have you any idea what to do with the file?

thanks.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Two ideas Oct 16, 2013

I've seen this error message recently in Studio 2014 with doc converted to docx files.

I was able to solve it on two separate occasions:
1. By deleting a comment I'd added in the sdlxliff file to a footer (you can't add comments in Word footers).
2. By deleting some field codes in the Word file that hadn't survived the doc to docx conversion, and then pretranslating the modified file with my TM.

I know we're talking about different file types and different Studio versions, but maybe this might help a bit?

Dmitri Ulianov  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Russian
+ ...
What was the solution? Nov 15, 2015

Hi, Milos. So what was your way out in the situation finally?

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

An item with the same key has already been added.

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search