Trados 2011 does not start anymore
Thread poster: TTilch

TTilch  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:38
English to German
+ ...
Oct 18, 2013

Hi,

I have the following problem: On starting an acitvated Trados 2011 installation I receive the following error message:

"In der Installation ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Studio kann nicht ausgeführt werden. Wenn dieses Problem bestehen bleibt, müssen Sie Studio erneut installieren."
(English translation more or less: There is a problem in the installation. Studio cannot be run. If this problem persists, you have to reinstall Studio.)

Since this is an activated installation and I cannot deactivate it in its current status, I am reluctant to try to reinstall as I fear that the activation code might get lost. As far as I know, Trados (still) does not automatically return the code during a deinstallation process.

Did anyone else have the same problem and if so, how did you solve it?

Best regards,

Tanja

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2011 does not start anymore

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search