Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:53
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 21, 2013

Hi everybody,
I have a simple question regarding Trados 2014 layout.
In Trados 2011 I could place the termbase viewer in the bottom or in the top of the screen.
With trados 2014 instead, the termbase viewer ribbon is placed on the left side and I cannot manage to change its position to the top or the bottom of the screen.
I know that I can use a floating window, but I don't like this solution.
Moreover, is there a way to change the font size of the termbase viewer?<
... See more
Hi everybody,
I have a simple question regarding Trados 2014 layout.
In Trados 2011 I could place the termbase viewer in the bottom or in the top of the screen.
With trados 2014 instead, the termbase viewer ribbon is placed on the left side and I cannot manage to change its position to the top or the bottom of the screen.
I know that I can use a floating window, but I don't like this solution.
Moreover, is there a way to change the font size of the termbase viewer?
Thank you very much for your help.
Collapse

Bruno Depascale
Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
partially solved Oct 21, 2013

I have managed to change it by using a floating window and dragging it to the term recognition/termbase search window...now I have only the problem of the font size

Markus Hoedl
Markus Hoedl  Identity Verified
Spain
English to German
+ ...
Right click → Hitlist Settings Nov 28, 2013

Hi Bruno,

This is still the same as in Studio 2009: Right click onto an empty space in the termbase window, select "Hitlist settings" and there you go...

Hope that helps!

Best,
Markus

Nora Diaz
Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:53
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Font size in termbase viewer Nov 28, 2013

While Markus's solution works for changing the font size and color in the Term Recognition window, the font size in the Termbase Viewer itself cannot be edited.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 termbase viewer

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »