Cultures Connection
France
Local time: 00:42
Member (2004)
English to French
+ ...
Oct 22, 2013

Hi there,

I have a large 80 files project. I have created several batches with studio 2009 and need to know where can I find the exact word count analysis for each file.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Fabrice

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Once the Project is active... Oct 22, 2013

... just click on the Reports View and you'll find the reports in there. There is also a simple wordcount report if you prefer? Just use the Batch tasks to run the Work Count and then this will also be available in the Reports View for the active project.

Regards

Paul

Cultures Connection
France
Member (2004)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Analysis but not for created batches Oct 22, 2013

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your answer. In the report view I can see the report analysis for the entire project. What I need is the analysis/wordcount for the batches I have created (and this information does not seem to be there).

Thanks

Fabrice

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Word count analysis - Batch files

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search