Studio 2011: how to get 2 different windows for Translation results & Concordance search
Thread poster: Akke Wagenaar

Akke Wagenaar  Identity Verified
Senegal
Local time: 07:11
Member (2011)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 23, 2013

I get the windows on top of each other and/or as one and the same window, and can't find out how to get two different windows for them that I can place side by side.
I really tried everything and look in the kb and the forums, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:11
English
Moving windows around... Oct 24, 2013

Hello Akke,

You reminded me of something I'd wanted to write about for a while, so perhaps this article will help to explain how this is done : http://wp.me/p2xDjK-vg

Thanks

Paul

Akke Wagenaar  Identity Verified
Senegal
Local time: 07:11
Member (2011)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Don't work the way they should Oct 25, 2013

Thanks for your answer.

I just installed 2014 and there everything works correctly by just floating the windows.
This does not work in my version of 2011 anylonger (after a strange crash where all the setting files were gone - the ones that make you have to set all the settings again).

I'll leave it for now, as I have now (forcefully) migrated to 2014.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011: how to get 2 different windows for Translation results & Concordance search

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search