Thread poster: Hannu Jaatinen

Hannu Jaatinen  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:21
English to Finnish
+ ...
Oct 28, 2013

Hi,

Is there a Studio 2014 version of this great plug-in I used in Studio 2011?

I have several clients who still send me 2007 memories, so I'd like to avoid the Open in TWB, Export, Import scenario also in Studio 2014.

TIA, Hannu

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:21
English
There will be... Oct 28, 2013

... in the meantime you can make the 2007 version work. Emma Goldsmith provided some neat instructions for this here :

How to transfer apps from SDL Trados Studio 2011 to 2014

This works for most apps, but not all. The 2007 TM provider app is fine.

I'm not sure when exactly but the apps are slowly being updated by their respective developers so they will install without this workaround.

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 memory plug-in for Studio 2014

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search