something wrong with SDL MultiTerm 2014
Thread poster: lusita

lusita  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:32
English to Russian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2013

Lately I' ve purchased Studio 2014, and this is my first CAT-Tool, which means I'm an absolute beginners and have no experience with the previous versions. My problem is that after having downloaded and installed all the software available I found out that the Termbase-Management in Multiterm is disabled,i.e. previously created termbase cannot be edited. This error is not listed in the Knowledgebase or Support. Operating system of my PC is Windows 7/64bit, and I've reverted to Java 7 Upd. 25 from 45 because it caused other problems with Multiterm.
What can I do about it? Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 22:32
English to Hebrew
+ ...
A known issue Oct 29, 2013

See here for a workaournd.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

something wrong with SDL MultiTerm 2014

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search