Eszes  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 05:26
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 1, 2013

Hi,

Studio 2014 and Office 365 appear to have a conflict over the file Normal.dotm. Every time I open Studio I get the Dialog stating that the file is read-only. Changing that status of the file does not help. When I shut down the computer, this file also prevents that process; I have to manually give consent to close it.
After every entry in TermBase I hear a message from Windows and in the background a Dialog opens with the message that Normal.dotm is read-only; sometimes these Dialogs form a stack of 20 or more instances that I have to close individually.

Any thoughts?

Best,
Michel

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Normal.dotm (Office 365) read-only?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search