False Termbase Verification?
Thread poster: cross8308

cross8308
South Korea
Local time: 05:52
English to Korean
+ ...
Nov 5, 2013

Hi, I've been using Trados Studio 2011 for a while now, alone with the Multiterm 2011.
But recently I've been having this termbase issues arise (partially due to the fact that my termbase has grown exponentially in the few past months).

So here's the problem. I always Check the Box "Check for possible non-usage of target terms" in The Verification Settings in Terminology Verifier to make sure that my terms are properly translated in my sdlxliff files.

But when I run an sdlxliff file that is created from an XML, the terms are translated correctly, as I insert them from the termbase, but it pops up as an error saying that the "Target segement does not contain the translated term for "Current Term.""

Is anyone else having a similar issue, and if so, is there a way to make sure that Trados can properly read from the Termbase?

tvtruc
Vietnam
Local time: 03:52
English to Vietnamese
I have the same problem Nov 5, 2013

I have the same problem with the large termbases.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

False Termbase Verification?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search