Enumeration already finished.
Thread poster: sadosamurai

sadosamurai
Local time: 03:41
Polish to English
+ ...
Nov 11, 2013

Hey.

I translated a file in Trados Studio 2011 and try to save the target content but I keep getting the error "Failed to save target content: Enumeration already finished". It is a file around 30 pages, mostly tables and it's a PDF. Pressing F8 doesn't show any errors. The error appears only when I try to save the file. When I click the error in the "Messages" tab I move to one particular segment as if it was causing the error but I have no idea what to do with it anyway. Please help!

Error details:

-Failed to save target content: Wyliczanie zostało już zakończone.-System.InvalidOperationException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Filters.Word-
b__0() w Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Log.Resources(Object message, Action action) w Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Job._worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) w System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) w System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)]]>
-SDL Trados Studio10.0.0.010.4.3109.2Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 110451250Sado-Komputer\Sado2.0.50727.5472SADO-KOMPUTERTrue4193464 MB

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 04:41
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Some suggestions Nov 11, 2013

Open the DOCX file that was created from the PDF and follow this MS knowledgebase article to check if you can remove any Autotext code fields. Then save the new document and re-translate it using your existing TM.

This is most likely the reason for this specific issue, but if it doesn't work try to follow the suggestions in How to Solve an Error when Trying to Save Target Document in SDL Studio.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Enumeration already finished.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search