Changing icons for different SDL-file types
Thread poster: xxxVan Sambeek
xxxVan Sambeek
Local time: 16:25
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 21, 2013

In Studio 2011 I have different icons for the different file types (package-, TM-, project-files) but all files are opened with the same Studio 2011 if I double click on a such a file in the explorer.

Now I have installed Studio 2014 and therefore I want to open files standard with the 2014 version. So I changed the standard program coupled to the extensions from Studio 2011 into Studio 2014. But now all icons are the same, the standard icon for the studio.exe file. I cannot change the icon of a separate file, only the linked program. Is there any way to change this back, it was so easy to recognize files with a specific icon.......(so change only the icon, not the coupled program, I work with Windows 7)

Direct link Reply with quote

Language Arts
United States
Local time: 10:25
Did you ever igure this out? Sep 4, 2014

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure this out?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing icons for different SDL-file types

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search