Thread poster: Marketing-Lang.

Marketing-Lang.  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:18
English to German
+ ...
Nov 27, 2013

Dear all,
I was unable to finalize a number of projects after using the "Generate Target Translations" option. In order to leverage the "orphaned" project TMs, I first exported them to TMX files. which I then imported into my main TM.
However, after analyzing a new project it seemed that a lot of existing translations had gone missing. And indeed, after including the old project TMs themselves into the new project, the analysis was much better.

So where have all those matches gone?

I'm using SDL Studio 2011. When importing the TMXs I used the option "segments are used for SDL projects" and "overwrite identical segments". The import procedure indicated that all segments were successfully imported.

Puzzled, -Mike-

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

After TMX import, analysis unchanged

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search