Thread poster: mohan kumar

mohan kumar  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:24
Member (2012)
English to Telugu
+ ...
Nov 30, 2013

I am using Trados 2011 on Yearly license. This time when I went for renewal my vendor Issued 2014 Sdl trados license. on Nov 23 I activated my license. The first time it said, my license activated, later when ever I opened, my Trdos, It saying my license expired, even If give my product activation number, It is showing the following message." we cant complete the activation because the license is still registered with SDL for another system. error type: Licence number already used -2‘‘ I have very urgent projects to be delivered by Monday, does anybody help me on this?

Raúl FERNANDEZ  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:54
Member (2012)
French to Spanish
+ ...
I had the same problem Dec 1, 2013

Hi Mohan,

You must contact immediatly SDL Trados and send him a ticket via My support before you lost more time: http://kb.sdl.com/?cid=23&tab=sf#tab:SFTab:crumb:0 Go to Licensing Problems. They have to reset your license.

Best regards,
Raúl

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

while opening my Trados It saying licence expired

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search