mohan kumar  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 09:29
Member (2012)
English to Telugu
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Nov 30, 2013

I am using Trados 2011 on Yearly license. This time when I went for renewal my vendor Issued 2014 Sdl trados license. on Nov 23 I activated my license. The first time it said, my license activated, later when ever I opened, my Trdos, It saying my license expired, even If give my product activation number, It is showing the following message." we cant complete the activation because the license is still registered with SDL for another system. error type: Licence number already used -2‘‘ I ha... See more
I am using Trados 2011 on Yearly license. This time when I went for renewal my vendor Issued 2014 Sdl trados license. on Nov 23 I activated my license. The first time it said, my license activated, later when ever I opened, my Trdos, It saying my license expired, even If give my product activation number, It is showing the following message." we cant complete the activation because the license is still registered with SDL for another system. error type: Licence number already used -2‘‘ I have very urgent projects to be delivered by Monday, does anybody help me on this?Collapse

Raúl FERNANDEZ
Raúl FERNANDEZ  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 21:59
French to Spanish
+ ...
I had the same problem Dec 1, 2013

Hi Mohan,

You must contact immediatly SDL Trados and send him a ticket via My support before you lost more time: http://kb.sdl.com/?cid=23&tab=sf#tab:SFTab:crumb:0 Go to Licensing Problems. They have to reset your license.

Best regards,
Raúl

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

while opening my Trados It saying licence expired

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »