Thread poster: Ivana Bojcic

Ivana Bojcic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Member (2011)
German to Croatian
+ ...
Dec 4, 2013

Hi,

I tried to contact SDL technical help somehow, but it's impossible to do that. It's frustrating.

So, I'm asking for help here:

I'm trying to upload my finished translation task in TeamWorks but it simply shows 50% all the time and the task won't upload.

Everything was fine until now and I don't know what might cause this issue. I'm afraid something on my computer is causing this, is that possible? Or is it the problem with the client's server?

Could you please help me out with this? I will lose my client.

Here's how it looks like:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2d6pjmf.jpg

Update:
this is the error message i get:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2wgsyz7.jpg

[Edited at 2013-12-04 09:44 GMT]

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:12
English
The errors.. Dec 4, 2013

... look like connectivity errors. I think the best approach is for you to speak to your customer first as the problem may be at their end and nothing SDL Support can do to help anyway. I think they will be quite understanding and happy to help you resolve the problem, certainly this approach is better than not telling them and shouldering the responsibility yourself.

At the very least you can provide the files via email if you speak to them.

Regards

Paul

Ivana Bojcic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Member (2011)
German to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Is this maybe causing the problem? Dec 4, 2013

Thank you for your answer.
However, my windows 7 is currently not genuine, but TeamWorks worked fine few days ago even though Windows OS is not genuine. Do you think this has something to do with that?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TeamWorks upload problems - urgent!

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search