Thread poster: VMTTRADUCE

VMTTRADUCE  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 05:31
Italian to English
+ ...
Dec 5, 2013

Hi everybody!
I was happily working on my file on SDL Trados Studio 2011 when I inadvertently pushed I-don't-know-which-button and everything f...ed up!
The project has disappeared from the list. When I reopened it from the PC search window, it opened at a previous status (a few hours of work back!). There is no way to "get the translations" already saved in the TM because the TM is not opened. When I open the TM in the TM window, it opens it, it shows my translated segments, but it does not seem to be connected with the Editor window because I can't recall the translated segments to put them back in the target text... time is passing and I must work" HELP!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:31
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Open project Dec 5, 2013

Go to the project view.
Click "open project". Browse to your project and open it. It should now appear in the project list.
Now go to the files view. Go to your target language file list and double click the file you were translating.
HTH,
Emma

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need urgent help with the 2011 Suite

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search