KB Solution Finder web form would not load - SOLVED
Thread poster: Mark MacDermot
Mark MacDermot  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:28
Member (2012)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Dec 11, 2013

Since Knowledge Base Solution Finder did not cover my problem, I wanted to use the web form at the end of the process to log my problem with Support. On my version of Firefox the web form said it was loading but did not load. The same problem with Internet Explorer 11. I resorted to the SDL ChatRoom, and learnt that the form loaded with Internet Explorer 9 and Chrome, and that it was likely to be a browser problem. I kept trying different browser versions. IE 10 - problem still there. IE 9 - success at last.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KB Solution Finder web form would not load - SOLVED

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search