Thread poster: Niina Lahokoski

Niina Lahokoski  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 19:59
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Dec 13, 2013

I have used Trados 2007 without any problems in Win 8. A couple of days ago I upgraded to 8.1 and today, when trying to use TWB again, I got a message about the program running in demo mode. When I checked the License Manager, it was completely empty - "View Activated Licenses" shows nothing at all. In my SDL account I see I have two activations out of three in use (main one and 1 extra). I'd like to keep the third one available for emergencies, but since the License Manager is empty, I can't return the license that way. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

SOLVED: I activated the extra license, and after that a "Return License" link appeared on the Licenses page in my SDL Account. I was then able to return an activation of my choice via "Force Return".

[Edited at 2013-12-13 11:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgraded from Win 8 to 8.1 - Trados 2007 License Manager EMPTY? SOLVED

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search