Trados 2014 new features exam
Thread poster: cecilia_fraga

cecilia_fraga  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 26, 2013

Good morning. I logged into my SDL account on Tuesday and found I have a new exam available: SDL Trados Studio 2014 new features. This includes a 20-page workbook with brief descriptions of the new features.
However, after reading the workbook, I tried taking the exam and found that the information included in the workbook is nowhere near what is necessary to take and pass the exam (unlike in the other exams).
Are there additional materials (comprehensive user guide with steps and thorough descriptions) to help me prepare for and take the exam?

Thanks in advance,

Cecilia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 new features exam

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search