Studio 2011 status bar: how to display statistics in word units, not percent?
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
Dec 26, 2013

To fix a problem with Studio 2011, I had to delete its three XML settings files. Currently I'm in the process of recreating my preferred config. One thing I cannot find how to set up is the status bar in the Editor window. As it is now, statistics is displayed in %, not in word units as I would prefer. How do I change that?

Thanks in advance!

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:05
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Double click Dec 26, 2013

Double click the status bar at the bottom of your screen. A window will appear where you can change this setting.

Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Emma! Dec 26, 2013

Emma Goldsmith wrote:

Double click the status bar at the bottom of your screen. A window will appear where you can change this setting.

Thank you so much, Emma! It worked.

I think it would be much more discoverable if I could right-click the status bar and select Configure or something similar. After all, that is the normal UI convention.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 status bar: how to display statistics in word units, not percent?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »