Problem with the progress in the file view!
Thread poster: Ricardo Cidra

Ricardo Cidra
Panama
Local time: 00:11
English to Portuguese
Jan 7, 2014

Hi! I have a issue with the progress of my html file. Last night I had translated 85% of my file, but today, after I finished my translation, the progress went back to 0%. I appreciate if someone can help me, I have to submit this project by next week! Thank you!
Ricardo

Erik Freitag  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:11
Member (2006)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Ideas Jan 7, 2014

Studios' progress bars are particularly unhelpful. First, Studio isn't very good at maths, and you always have to read the progress indicated as an approximate value at best. It tends to show 99% when in fact there is nothing left to translate (which is particularly annoying when your project consists of a lot of files).

In your case however, it rather sounds that you want to take a second look: Chances are that the progress bar does no longer show the percentage of segments translated. Instead, it has switched to the percentage of segments reviewed, which probably is 0.

If this is not the case, open the editor again and check the status of the segments. Are they really set to "translated"?

HTH,
Erik

[Bearbeitet am 2014-01-07 18:32 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with the progress in the file view!

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search