{1}

Source text3:
{2}Source text
{0}

Source text2:
{1}

Source text3:
{2}

So I created a File Type so that text between and can be translated. My TM was imported from Trados 2007 and only had "End of Paragpaph" segmentation. So, in Studio, I chose Paragraph based segmentation for the imported TM, so that the above text should be segmented into different units like:
Source text
{0}
Source text2:
{1}
Source text3:
{2}

But actual result was these all lines were included in a unit so I could not use my TM.

Is this expected behavior? How I can achieve the same rule as Trados 2007's End of Paragraph?

tz7
United States
Local time: 01:44
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
Advanced view will do it Jan 9, 2014

Switching to Advanced view, "\n" for "Before break", blank for "After break" did what I wanted.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 Paragraph based Segmentation Rule doesn't work

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search