Excel file exports with some translations missing
Thread poster: hieuthao

Vietnamese to English
Jan 10, 2014

Hi, I am using SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance 11.0.3688.0. I recently imported an excel file for translation. When I exported it everything went smoothly - no errors - but when I opened up the exported file, about 4/5 of the way through the text was in the source rather than the target language. My translations are there in Studio, but for some reason aren't getting exported. There are no codes or anything that I can see that might make Studio refuse to recognize the translated segments. Has anyone else had this problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:32
Not a problem I have seen... Jan 13, 2014

... but if you can share the translated sdlxliff you are working on and the original source excel file I’ll happily take a look?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Excel file exports with some translations missing

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search