Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
translateLT Lithuania Local time: 17:15 English to Lithuanian
Jan 15, 2014
I have added 4 translation memories (TMs) to the project. Whenever a segment contains a tag and is a 100% match in one or few of the TMs, if I press Ctrl+Enter to confirm the segment, this segment appears as 99% match (four entries of 99% are shown in lookup pane). If before confirming segment I do delete all instances of this segment from all TMs, after confirmation it shows correctly as one 100% match in all TMs.
How should I avoid such behavior? What settings to look for?
Addition: I reckon it might be related with options in Translation memory settings-> Fields and Settings, because each TM has different optional fields or no fields. I have just tried to edit one of 99% matches by pressing F2 and selected a value for one of optional fields and then two entries of 100% matches appeared. How should I configure these options so that I woudnt have to edit each entry or delete all entries before confirmation?
[Edited at 2014-01-15 10:42 GMT]
[Edited at 2014-01-15 10:43 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.