Urgent: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started, Studio 2014!
Thread poster: Jessica Mulder

Jessica Mulder
Netherlands
Local time: 05:19
Member (2007)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jan 19, 2014

Does anyone know how to solve this in Studio 2014? It happened to me several times, but until now restarting my computer always solved the problem. That doesn't seem to work today though...
How can I fix this, I need to deliver a project tonight...

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:19
English
This KB for Studio 2009... Jan 20, 2014

... is possibly relevant : http://kb.sdl.com/kb/article?ArticleId=2818&source=Article&c=12&cid=23

If you delete the projects.xml you will lose the list of projects in your Projects View, but it’s simple to open them back up again and they will be added back into the list, they are not removed completely, only from this view.

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started, Studio 2014!

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search