Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm translating a huge file with Studio 2014, it has almost 1,000 lines of 100% matches. When translating the 100% matches, Studio translated (and confirmed!) it all, but excluding the tags (one initial and one at the end). I noticed that the Tag Protection was off. What can I do now? Is there any way to erase what was done and translate those segments again, including the tags automatically this time? Or will I have to add tag by tag manually? I've tried everything I knew...
Thanks in advance for your help!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.