Translation memory source check in Studio 2014
Thread poster: ju_janal
ju_janal
Local time: 01:38
English to Polish
Jan 23, 2014

Dear All,

Does anybody can tell me if it is possible to check the list of translated files that were used to create/update the existing translation memory in Studio 2014?

Thank you in advance,

Jan

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Only... Jan 23, 2014

... if you used fields/attributes to add the details of the files to the Translation Units as you worked. This information is not stored by default because they could very quickly get out of hand. If you don't know what I mean perhaps this article will be useful : http://wp.me/p2xDjK-qM

Regards

Paul

ju_janal
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 23, 2014

I wish this feature was available by default like in SDLX.

Unfortunately, the Studio translation memory format is really less effective compared to *.mdb format used in SDLX. Even such a simple function like "Go to last page" in TM viewer is missing. This is really disappointing.

Anyway, thank you for your prompt reply.

Kind regards,

Jan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation memory source check in Studio 2014

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search