Jillian Pandor
Jillian Pandor
United States
Local time: 10:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jan 27, 2014

Hi everyone!

I am using SDL Trados 2011 and I typically use the SDL Automatic Translation along with my translation memories.

Recently I have been having problems with ATS. Everytime I try to connect I get an error saying that I check that I am using the correct name of the server and number of ports. However, this happenes when I select my SDL ATS community account (the first connection option in the dialog box) and when the error appears I am only allowed to hit acc
... See more
Hi everyone!

I am using SDL Trados 2011 and I typically use the SDL Automatic Translation along with my translation memories.

Recently I have been having problems with ATS. Everytime I try to connect I get an error saying that I check that I am using the correct name of the server and number of ports. However, this happenes when I select my SDL ATS community account (the first connection option in the dialog box) and when the error appears I am only allowed to hit accept. Therefore, I have no idea how I can resolve this issue.

Does anyone know a way to reset ATS or how I could possibly make it work again?

Thanks!!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL ATS error when connecting - "check name of server and number of ports"

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »