"The search key was not found in any record" displayed after saving an entry in MultiTerm 2011 SP2
Thread poster: Jacqueline Kent

Jacqueline Kent  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:40
English to French
Feb 5, 2014

I had to reinstall SDL MultiTerm 2011 SP2 on my new computer. To start with I couldn't add/edit entries but after having installed cumulative updates (MTCore-KB4603-3.msp and MTWordIntegration-KB4604-1.msp) and Java 7 version 25 as recommended by SDL, I can now add/edit entries but I can't save them. I get the message: "The search key was not found in any record". I have reinstalled SDL MultiTerm 2011 SP2 but I still get this message.
Does anybody know how to get rid of this message so that I can save my entries?

Thank you in advance.

Jacqueline

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"The search key was not found in any record" displayed after saving an entry in MultiTerm 2011 SP2

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search