Studio 2014 concordance not finding matches that are present in TM
Thread poster: Hybinette

Hybinette
Local time: 05:55
German to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 6, 2014

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the automatic concordance in Studio 2014. It does not always find matches from the memory, even though they are there. It can be as much as 100 % matches, which are only shown when I select the text and press F3, i.e. I have to do it manually every now and then to find the matches. The minimum match value setting is not the cause, because this happens randomly, both with strong and less strong matches. Other times it works, showing matches from 60 to 100 %.

I am using Studio 2014 version 11.0.3688.0, and the translation file is a TTX converted into sdlxliff.

Any ideas?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 concordance not finding matches that are present in TM

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search