SDL Trados Studio 2011: Comments have disappeared
Thread poster: Anders Nylén

Anders Nylén  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:59
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2014

Hi,

Suddenly my comments/warnings are not visible anymore. Even though the comments section is visible, and I get an exclamation point or a yellow warning sign next to the segment where I, for example, have by mistake put an extra full stop, the comments section is completely blank.
I don't understand how to make this work again. Very grateful for help on this matter.

Best regards,

Anders

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:59
English
Maybe... Feb 8, 2014

... you don't have a saved project and you are just opening the sdlxliff directly? Try pressing F8 and generate the comments again?

Or maybe you inadvertently clicked the comments tab which can filter out different kinds of messages so you are only looking at some of them? So Info but not errors for example?

Just guessing...

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2011: Comments have disappeared

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search