I am having trouble segmenting HTML text in Studio 2011.
Specifically I have two segments both containing the registered sign (®).
In one segment the character is inserted as an entity ("®") and in the other as the actual character.
In both cases the <sup> tags surround the registered sign.
When I open the document in Studio 2011, the registered sign is always placed in a segment by itself while I'd need it inline with the rest of the text.
The same segments in Studio 2009 give the correct result.
I have compared the file type options in both programs (particularly the "Elements and attributes" section) and, as far as I can see, they match.
I have also noticed that the <sup> tags while visible as a tag in Studio 2009, it is not available in Studio 2011.
Basically I would like to have the same segmentation in Studio 2011 like I have in 2009.
Could anyone please indicate where the settings can be adjusted?
[Edited at 2014-02-12 20:51 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.