Thread poster: Olieslagers

Olieslagers
French Polynesia
Local time: 11:38
Dutch to French
+ ...
Feb 13, 2014

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to select the whole target text in Studio 2014?

Doan Quang  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 04:38
English to Vietnamese
Shift+Click Feb 13, 2014

I am not sure if there is a shortcut, but I often select the whole target text by placing mouse on the first segment then scroll down to the bottom then "Shift+Click".

Hope it helps;

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:38
English
Shift-Click works... Feb 13, 2014

... but you can also press Ctrl+Home from anywhere in the document to get to the start of the file, and then press the down arrow to make sure the cursor is at the beginning of the first segment. Now press Ctrl+Shift+End and this will select all segments. It doesn't look like it as they are not all highlighted in yellow across the source and target as they are in the method already noted... but they are.

So now you can Ctrl+Enter to confirm everything in one go, or right-click and change status of them all at once etc.

Regards

Paul

Olieslagers
French Polynesia
Local time: 11:38
Dutch to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for this helpful shortcut Paul! Feb 20, 2014

I only knew the one Doan Quang mentionned.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Select whole target text in Studio 2014

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search