Studio 2011 - Disappearing projects
Thread poster: Stephen Emm

Stephen Emm  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:12
French to English
+ ...
Feb 13, 2014

I have an issue with Trados Studio 2011. This happens after I open a project package. Everything is recieved perfectly and a project is created. However, when I shut down the computer and start it up the next day and I click on the "XLIFF" file that has been created, the file does not seem to be associated to any project and the project settings (TM, termbases) have been lost.

I then try to click on the project file that has been created and I get the message that I cannot open it because it is already on the "project list". When I go to the projects view though, there is no sign of this project which has supposedly already been opened.

I would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me as to what is going on here!

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 - Disappearing projects

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search