Studio 2011 - Disappearing projects
Thread poster: Stephen Emm
Stephen Emm  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:25
French to English
+ ...
Feb 13, 2014

I have an issue with Trados Studio 2011. This happens after I open a project package. Everything is recieved perfectly and a project is created. However, when I shut down the computer and start it up the next day and I click on the "XLIFF" file that has been created, the file does not seem to be associated to any project and the project settings (TM, termbases) have been lost.

I then try to click on the project file that has been created and I get the message that I cannot open it because it is already on the "project list". When I go to the projects view though, there is no sign of this project which has supposedly already been opened.

I would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me as to what is going on here!

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 - Disappearing projects

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search