Number recognization problem in Studio 2011
Thread poster: yakky
yakky  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 09:42
English to Chinese
+ ...
Feb 15, 2014

I am using a TM to "pretranslate" a new file. The source language is Chinese and the target language is Korean.
My TM contains the translation for the sentence: "分组讨论 - 团队1", and the translation contains the number "1".
When I open the "pretranslated" file, I find the segments:
"分组讨论 - 团队2"
"分组讨论 - 团队3"
"分组讨论 - 团队4"
and etc. are not translated.
The numbers "2", "3", "4" and etc. are underlined with blue lines, which means they are recognized by Studio.

I check my TM settings and the option "Recognize numbers" is checked. So I am wondering why Studio don't "auto-translate" these segments during "pretransaltion" process?
Could anyone please tell me if this is a bug or I just missed some settings?

[修改时间: 2014-02-15 08:07 GMT]

[修改时间: 2014-02-15 13:09 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Number recognization problem in Studio 2011

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search