Can't open a packet - language pair not supported (Studio 2011)
Thread poster: anuhuusko

anuhuusko  Identity Verified
Estonia
Local time: 14:38
Member (2013)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Feb 17, 2014

Hello,

I am trying to open a Studio Packet for proofreading, but I haven't added German-Finnish to my language selections. Is there a way to add it without re-installation? The Options -window gives me only possibilities to add more locals of my current language sets.

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:38
English
Not possible... Feb 17, 2014

... as this is a licensing restriction differentiating the Freelance version from the Professional version. The options would be that you either uninstall and reinstall, or you ask for a review document instead and then you can review the translation in Word, make your changes, and your client will be able to import the changes back in.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't open a packet - language pair not supported (Studio 2011)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search