Error: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started
Thread poster: Morpheous
Morpheous  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 18:49
Member (2014)
Feb 18, 2014

Everytime I try to initiate Trados 2014 the error message Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started appears. I found a solution on Proz.com (here's a link http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=2818&source=Article&c=12&cid=23#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:2818) although it concerns Trados 2009, not Trados 2014.

According to the solution, I am supposed to find and delete the file sdl.Enterprise.ServerConnectionManager.xml., unfortunately I've not been able to find it using the search function in Windows 8. Can someone give me advice on how to find this file in Windows 8?

Update: Apparently the reason I am not able to find the file is that it has a different name in Trados 2014. Anyway, I need the correct filename/solution for Trados 2014.

[Edited at 2014-02-18 13:09 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search