Error: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started
Thread poster: Morpheous

Morpheous  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 04:57
Member (2014)
Feb 18, 2014

Everytime I try to initiate Trados 2014 the error message Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started appears. I found a solution on Proz.com (here's a link http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=2818&source=Article&c=12&cid=23#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:2818) although it concerns Trados 2009, not Trados 2014.

According to the solution, I am supposed to find and delete the file sdl.Enterprise.ServerConnectionManager.xml., unfortunately I've not been able to find it using the search function in Windows 8. Can someone give me advice on how to find this file in Windows 8?

Update: Apparently the reason I am not able to find the file is that it has a different name in Trados 2014. Anyway, I need the correct filename/solution for Trados 2014.

[Edited at 2014-02-18 13:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: Service'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.Project Management' could not be started

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search